LolCatHazCheezBurgarLolCatHazCheezBurgar

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Epic Game

Nice comeback MLS! Its purteh! And fun! 10!!!1!!

Champions Of Chaos Champions Of Chaos

Great Rpg!

However, the only concerns i have with this game are the audio glitchings and over-powered bosses. On the fifth boss, when i face them their audio is the same as the Toad Brothers, except cut off to the end. On the main menu, when you cut the music volume all the way down, one part of the song will still sound, and quite loudly. On to the bosses. Some bosses are over-powered, like the fifth boss ( the female mage with a huge warrior ) because of their abnormal moves. Every time I try to beat them, I attack the mage first. She spams her speed and heal spell so they will be able to quickly get their special moves and get my health down. When I finally defeat the mage, the warrior gets strengthened and gets so powerful he can kill you in 3 turns. He also gets his Mortal Strike extremely quickly, which easily kills off my characters. He repeats this process until I am out of all my items and I am dead. Maybe I just have a bad character combination, Warrior with Shaman. Anyways, please respond to this review or PM me back. I would really appreciate it!

~LolCatHazCheezBurgar

herian4 responds:

Thanks for the feedback and Backup!
I will be sending you a pm with the righ tactic.. but if you look closely at the fat elf you will notice whats the attack pattern that he follows!

Hernan Lopez
Epic LLama Warchief

CatGame CatGame

T_T poor kitties *kawaii*

Great game though! Creative gameplay, upgrades, medals, and humor make this game superb and worth playing. Great game!

~LolCatHazCheezBurgar :3

Smiley Showdown Smiley Showdown

Great!

This game is very fun and strategic, although the only part i don't like is its pretty much a time killer, which is pretty much good. It is very fun though, so 9/10

-Akthreatt

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

I Love You!

Best. Game. EVAR. The controls are very nice, the selection and variation of levels is superb, and it's just addicting. The music selection was wonderful, and the encyclopedia is a good tool for newbies whenever they need help in the middle of the game. I am loving this. Thank you!

- Akthreatt

Depict1 Depict1

Guys ! Please Read!

If you want to know how to get the free ending, just check out my profile news! It was a little confusing, but it works! Also, this game was very good and unique. 9/10 and 5/5.

The Cursed Beneath The Cursed Beneath

GREAT!

This game is so fun! Its a classic shoot em up with old school graphics, and is it me or do those level 4 zombies kinda look designed from the game Bloodbath? Anyway, I dont know why people hate this!!! 10/10 and 5/5. Also, when the skinny white zombies die it sounds like they're saying " We're gonna die!"

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Hey Guys!

If you want to know how to beat bosses 1 and 2 just go check out my accounts news. It will help so you can hopefully get farther in the game. Thanks!

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Secret Medal+ Review

The get the secret medal just dont hit anything and die. This game is pretty mediocre, enough said. 7/10 and 3/5

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Secret Medal

To get the secret medal, as soon as you start playing put the hat on near the first ship floating in the water and finish the whole game with your hat on.