LolCatHazCheezBurgarLolCatHazCheezBurgar

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 6 art Reviews

Neko Red Head Neko Red Head

>3< kawaii

Sexy. This cat likez. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. I actually had a dream about this girl last night *nosebleed*. And I love how you added the collar and tail ^_^
Great work!
Fave

~LolCatHazCheezBurgar :3

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

lol,

thanks:3

Eliza Eliza

Wonderful

Great body, huge scythe/winchester weapon, and shes sexy. Good job SirCannabisClock. I just kinda think it should be for teens.

SirCannabisClock responds:

perhaps cause of her attire yes.

But consider the fact that being this is newgrounds, that would only attract more people under the age of 18.

Uberrashung! Uberrashung!

Hooray!

Finally, no shemales and transvestites! But seriously, you keep on amazing me. Pico looks like he's about to give some ubers an ass whooping, Nene is just plain sexy, and Darnell looks Badass. Keep it up Shad Monkey ^-^

Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup

Goddamnit

Looks like im gonna have to bathe you in glory by telling my friends and making this my wallpaper -_- . But seriously, this is BADASS. Just speechless. I dont usually post nooby reviews like this, but THIS makes Tom Fulp PROUD. Keep up the sick art skills
Fave

yellowbouncyball responds:

Didnt make Tommy boy too pround! He flushed it down the toilet for the contest :) Guess they dont like too many pile ups- Only one can win and they picked a dif. one. Its all good though- Thanks for the kind words. Ill have to re-think my strategy for next years contest-

peath

ADVENTURE TIME SHMOWZOW ADVENTURE TIME SHMOWZOW

Wonderful

Your art style is so incredible it looks as if it is from the actual show. Love how you put in finn and jakes broham fist :D . Wonderful, just amazing.

Mr. Blue Sky Mr. Blue Sky