LolCatHazCheezBurgarLolCatHazCheezBurgar

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

0.0

I used to watch this show when i was a kid. Ah, the good old days. But now this comes along. This is awesome. Your flash skills are so wonderful now it looks as if this is the real thing. Keep up the wondrous work!

Lips. Lips.

This....

Literally knocks the breath out of me. Literally. im chokin a lil, but
3/5
6/10

Sincerely,
Me :3

Sonic Art Collab Sonic Art Collab

Wayyyyy

Too goddamn fast. Nice pics, but couldnt see a motherfuckin thing

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Epic Game

Nice comeback MLS! Its purteh! And fun! 10!!!1!!

Champions Of Chaos Champions Of Chaos

Great Rpg!

However, the only concerns i have with this game are the audio glitchings and over-powered bosses. On the fifth boss, when i face them their audio is the same as the Toad Brothers, except cut off to the end. On the main menu, when you cut the music volume all the way down, one part of the song will still sound, and quite loudly. On to the bosses. Some bosses are over-powered, like the fifth boss ( the female mage with a huge warrior ) because of their abnormal moves. Every time I try to beat them, I attack the mage first. She spams her speed and heal spell so they will be able to quickly get their special moves and get my health down. When I finally defeat the mage, the warrior gets strengthened and gets so powerful he can kill you in 3 turns. He also gets his Mortal Strike extremely quickly, which easily kills off my characters. He repeats this process until I am out of all my items and I am dead. Maybe I just have a bad character combination, Warrior with Shaman. Anyways, please respond to this review or PM me back. I would really appreciate it!

~LolCatHazCheezBurgar

herian4 responds:

Thanks for the feedback and Backup!
I will be sending you a pm with the righ tactic.. but if you look closely at the fat elf you will notice whats the attack pattern that he follows!

Hernan Lopez
Epic LLama Warchief

CatGame CatGame

T_T poor kitties *kawaii*

Great game though! Creative gameplay, upgrades, medals, and humor make this game superb and worth playing. Great game!

Gladiator Gladiator

Awesome! :3

Love how the beginning loops and slowly gets more intense, just epicly badass :3 wonderful song, some errors, but this song should have a MUCH higher rating. 5/5, 9/10 ( for some errors)

Neko Red Head Neko Red Head

>3< kawaii

Sexy. This cat likez. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. I actually had a dream about this girl last night *nosebleed*. And I love how you added the collar and tail ^_^
Great work!

lol,

thanks:3

Eliza Eliza

Wonderful

Great body, huge scythe/winchester weapon, and shes sexy. Good job SirCannabisClock. I just kinda think it should be for teens.

SirCannabisClock responds:

perhaps cause of her attire yes.

But consider the fact that being this is newgrounds, that would only attract more people under the age of 18.

Uberrashung! Uberrashung!

Hooray!

Finally, no shemales and transvestites! But seriously, you keep on amazing me. Pico looks like he's about to give some ubers an ass whooping, Nene is just plain sexy, and Darnell looks Badass. Keep it up Shad Monkey ^-^
5/5